JUNIPER EARLY LEARNING CENTER
Montessori education is known for following the child, respecting his own pace of development while fostering his interests, and promoting independence, both within the structure of the classroom and out in the wider world. Juniper Early Learning Center is a vibrant, international community of learners, where children and adults can learn from each other, by teaching and by doing. We strive to create a respectful and peaceful environment where students can grow and be who they are. At Juniper Early Learning Center, we believe that each person- child, parent and staff, brings something unique and valuable to our community.
We invite you to visit our school, and spend time in our classrooms, to see how children interact with one another and with the adults who are their guides and teachers. See how responsibility and independence are fostered, how the child-appropriate environment makes it possible for children to do what they are capable of, and how adults follow the child's lead to meet his/her developmental needs. Come meet our faculty, learn more about our programs for children aged 18 months to 6 years, and for school aged children attending our After School Programs. Call our office to book a tour and see why children love being here. We look forward to meeting you!
We Still Have Openings For our Afternoon Preschool Program! Register Now - Starting Soon!!!
**We are sorry -
- our Toddler Program (18-36 months) is currently Full and is not taking applications at this time
- our 3-5 year olds Full Day Program has very limited spots available for the the Fall of 2022
- our After School Program is now full for the Fall of 2022. We are keeping a Wait List for this program.
Click the link at the bottom of this page to print Registration forms
To be considered for admission, families must complete the following steps:
- The School Visit: Parents observe a classroom (in or out of session) and have an informational tour of the Classroom and Teacher of the program that you are interested in. This will also include a brief time to speak with the staff. **NOTE: Due to the Current Pandemic, and our effort to provide the safest environment possible for our students and staff, we invite you to watch our Video Tour.
- The Application: Completed applications, including Signed Fee Schedule Agreement, Registration Form, Health Form, Consent Forms, Emergency Card and $100 Enrollment Fee must be submitted together to begin the application process. You will be contacted as soon as possible to confirm if we have a space for your child. In the event that we do not have an available space for your child, the Enrollment fee will be reimbursed to you. This will be the only exception regarding reimbursement of the enrollment fee.
- Click to print: 2022/2023 Registration Package for Toddler/Preschool(3-5 year old)/Full Day (3-5 year old)
- Click to print: 2022/2023 Registration Package for Before/After School Care
- We would be happy to print the Registration package for you, if you would like to pick up from the Centre, please contact the office at (250) 374-9565, between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Monday through Friday to make this request.
- Please return completed Registration packages to the Office at 202-2049 Highland Place, during the hours stated above, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note: If your child is going to age out of their program throughout the school year, you must speak to the classroom teacher in the next program to secure a spot. This would apply to toddlers turning 3 or 5 year old's moving to kindergarten. While we will do our best to ensure a spot in the next age group, we cannot guarantee the same scheduled days or immediate availability. If you wish to pay a holding fee throughout the year to guarantee the spot, that can be arranged. Please inquire about this upon registration if your child will be changing programs throughout the year.